List:       owfs-developers
Subject:    [Owfs-developers] =?utf-8?q?owfs-2=2E6p0_SLUG_build=3F?=
From:       ziggy <ziggy () pumpkinbrook ! com>
Date:       2007-01-26 3:39:03

I'd exercise the persistent TCP option, but I need a new build for the NSLU2. Real \
Life(tm) has not allowed for any owfs time in the last two weeks or so, sorry about \
the lack of updates. I've got ownet python module templates for the new read \
directory function and the persistent TCP connections, but don't have any way to \
test. (I still don't have a NSLU2 build environment set up so I haven't been able to \
build a new owserver.) Should be able to make some progress this weekend if I can \
find accurate instructions on setting up the build environment.

Paul