List:       owfs-developers
Subject:    [Owfs-developers] Project pages and OWFS
From:       "Gregg Levine" <gregg.drwho8 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-01-21 17:15:07

Hello!
What I've decided, Paul, and everyone else who is interested, is that
I'll continue to add content to the page that I already have up on my
personal site.

Since I'm already present on the regular OWFS site for the the
clarifaction of our work, it makes sense, sort of. That site is of
course, http://www.owfs.org/ whereas the regular site is of course,
http://owfs.sourceforge.net/ .

I've got a few dozen ideas slowly taking shape. As they do, and get
debugged, I'll mention them on the list, and then place references to
them on the page in question. Now is a reminder necessary?
--
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8@gmail.com
"This signature was once found posting rude