List:       owfs-developers
Subject:    Re: [Owfs-developers] RE: Usbdevfs_bulk failed ep 0x83 len 1 ret -75
From:       Paul Alfille <palfille () earthlink ! net>
Date:       2005-04-24 16:55:52

You are very gracious.

I googled "usbdevfs_bulk libusb" and found many similar error reports, for
everything from sane to mice. The problems seem to have started after the
2.6.5 kernels and there is one suggestion is that the driver doesn't handle
electrical noise on the USB interface well. All this seems to agree with your
findings. It also means that the error should go away with kernel development
in the furture.

Thanks for the report, and the followup!

Paul