List:       owasp-webscarab
Subject:    [Owasp-webscarab] Regarding Proxy Listener : Query
From:       Udai Gupta <mailtoud () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-04-19 15:13:41

Hi,

I was wondering how can I use proxy listener from different computer

By default it start with 127.0.0.1:8008 but if I want to listen to
client on different system(computer) then I should give some IP:PORT
But when I try to give any other IP(eg 172.22.16.39) then localhost or
127.0.0.1 it gives me this exception
java.net.BindException: Cannot assign requested address : JVM_BIND

Can you suggest me some workaround so that I can listen to client on
other machine.

I am not a very advance programmer till now.
I have seen the documentation
http://dawes.za.net/rogan/webscarab/docs/proxy.html#listeners

Regards,
Udai Gupta