List:       owasp-webgoat
Subject:    [Owasp-webgoat] WebGoat 6.1 (Unstable Repos) Status
From:       webgoat webgoat <webgoat () owasp ! org>
Date:       2015-07-28 12:22:33

The 6.1 (Unstable - WebGoat and WebGoat-Lessons) release is working again.
The UI is a bit rough in areas especially around navigation and lesson
rendering.  There is still some functionality that has not been hooked back
up like cookies, lesson completion, ....  We also have some browser
specific issues like chrome renders better than safari, if you experience
some rendering problems try a different browser until we get it all sorted.

The majority of the plugin architecture is completed and works well.  Each
lesson is now self contained and easier to see all the parts and pieces
like lesson specific code, internationalization strings, lesson plans, and
lesson solutions.

If you are building the 6.1 release, please pay attention to the README, as
it will not build properly without building the webgoat-classloader first.

T*he WebGoat-Legacy release is still the preferred release for users.  *

--
Bruce Mayhew
OWASP WebGoat Project Lead