List:       owasp-webgoat
Subject:    [Owasp-webgoat] CSRF Problems
From:       Mitchell Fisher <mlfisher_56 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2015-07-05 20:10:25

Hi, this is my first post to this list.  I am impressed by WebGoat; thank you to all \
who work on it.
If I see a problem in WebGoat  6.0.1, Build: 247 should I report it here?  I am not \
sure I have time to contribute changes right now but hope to in the future.
In the CSRF tests, I can't click on the Message List link.  I think its because the \
link is located within the <form> element.  When I move the link out of the <form> \
element I can click on it and invoke the embedded script.
I see some other wording glitches, and may have a comment on Command Injection next.  \
Thanks again!
-Mitchell Fisher