List:       owasp-webgoat
Subject:    [Owasp-webgoat] Lab: Role Based Access
From:       "Arnold, Mark A." <mark.arnold () thermofisher ! com>
Date:       2007-03-21 19:32:58

All,

Can I get some feedback on the approach. After on as a normal user, I was able to \
view the profile of Jerry Mouse by intercepting the POST and changing the employee_id \
to 106.

Subsequent attempts to do the same, fail. Even valid attempts to view the profile \
return an error.

First, is my approach valid? Second, what my explain the issues I am having.
(Usin ie browser v. 6.0 on XP SP 2.

Best