List:       owasp-webgoat
Subject:    [Owasp-webgoat] WebGoat Lab question
From:       "cgi phantom" <webapps3c () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-03-09 15:48:02

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all,

I've installed Windows_WebGoat-5.0-RC1_Release and been having allot of fun!

I'm stuck on the Broken Access Control Lab : Role Based Access Control
section. I need some technical clues or even the answer on how to bypass the
authentication schema. I've attempted SQL injection in the password field
with Web Scarab without success. I'm at a blank.

I'm sure someone on this list has figured it out by now. Please help ?

Looking forward to your replies & thanks in advance.

r/

CGI Phantom