List:       owasp-wash-dc-va
Subject:    [Owasp-wash_dc_va] RSA Recap
From:       John Steven <John.Steven () owasp ! org>
Date:       2009-04-23 2:08:38

All,

I was unable to attend RSA this year. 'simply too much client-work to
do. However, I'm wondering if anyone who attends our chapter / watches
our list did and can suggest decent talks, panels, or other resources
worth recapping.

Is there sufficient interest to 1) fly a speaker in to re-present a
talk 2) have a local chapter attendee re-present an RSA talk, perhaps
taking a deeper dive on the topic, or 3) conducting a panel discussion
on a particular topic discussed out there?

What do people think?

-jOHN