List:       owasp-wash-dc-va
Subject:    [Owasp-wash_dc_va] Chapter Meeting: Logistics
From:       John Steven <John.Steven () owasp ! org>
Date:       2009-04-07 17:10:38

All,

Sorry for the amount of email traffic, but people have been having
trouble with logistics. Remember that you have to email-ahead to make
visitor badging easier. Because Stan Wisseman will be Out of Office,
please email Gregg Zepp @ zepp_gregg [at] bah [dot] com

I'm excited to list Nate Miller of Stratum Security amongst our
panelists, as well as another possible panelist from the DC-area.

We're angling for a pretty exciting Guest Panel Moderator, but issues
beyond his control may preclude attendance.

See you there!
-jOHN