List:       owasp-wash-dc-va
Subject:    [Owasp-wash_dc_va] ModSecurity Info/Presentations
From:       "Ryan Barnett" <rcbarnett () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-10-13 20:01:01

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I wanted to send out a follow-up note the list and say that it was great
meeting you all last Thursday.  I had a number of people ask me questions
about my presentation "Virtual Patching for Web Applications with
ModSecurity" so I wanted to let everyone know that I am also heading up the
Virtual Patching project for the upcoming SANS Cyber Defense Initiative
(CDI) - http://www.sans.edu/resources/securitylab/virtual_patching_cdi.php.
If any of you are interested in more info, I will also be doing a joint
presentation at the SANS CDI Conference that will be here in DC in early
December - *http://www.sans.org/info/17956* <http://www.sans.org/info/17956>

Let me know if you all have any questions.

--
Ryan C. Barnett
ModSecurity Community Manager
Author: Preventing Web Attacks with Apache