List:       owasp-wash-dc-va
Subject:    [Owasp-wash_dc_va] RE: January NoVA OWASP meeting
From:       wisseman_stan () bah ! com (Wisseman Stan)
Date:       2006-01-10 16:17:56

All,

This is a reminder regarding tomorrow's OWASP meeting - 6-9pm in
Herndon. See the directions on our Chapter Web page:

http://www.owasp.org/local/washington_va.html
<http://www.owasp.org/local/washington_va.html>

Some have asked about membership dues. OWASP is an open organization and
anyone interested in attending are welcome. I just ask to have a heads
up about attendance to ensure that I get around the right amount of
pizza. Based on the RSVPs, it appears that we will have ~20 people at
the meeting - which is great!

There has been a slight change in the agenda. ApplicationSecurity Inc.'s
Tim Hazard's demo of AppDetective and AppRader will slip to February.
SecureSoftware has filled the opening at the last minute. Our agenda now
looks like this:

"Source Code Analysis and Security Tester demos", Haleh Nematollahy,
Software Security Consultant at Fortify Software,
http://www.fortifysoftware.com/company.htm

"OWASP WebScarab demo", Dave Anderson, Chief Scientist at Aspect
Security, http://www.owasp.org/software/webscarab.html

"Hailstorm demo", Aldo Lagana, System Engineer at Cenzic,
http://www.cenzic.com/products_services/cenzic_hailstorm.php

"CodeAssure demo", Dale Gardner, Director of Product Management at
SecureSoftware, http://www.securesoftware.com/products/

To get through all of the presentations I'm holding each speaker to 45
minutes. We will also need to start promptly at 6pm (unusual for us).

See you tomorrow,

Stan

Stan Wisseman

Booz | Allen | Hamilton