List:       owasp-wash-dc-va
Subject:    [Owasp-wash_dc_va] NOVA OWASP meeting on Wednesday
From:       wisseman_stan () bah ! com (Wisseman Stan)
Date:       2005-09-16 21:04:42

All - we had a small gathering at the OWASP meeting this week. However,
we had good presentations and discussion. Let me know if you want to
have copies of the presentations and I'll send them to you.

I'd also like to pole folks for how we can improve attendance. If we
can't increase attendance we should close this chapter of OWASP.

Have a good weekend.

Stan