List:       owasp-testing
Subject:    Re: [Owasp-testing] [Owasp-leaders] (on respectufull OWASP threads) Re: Flagship Project Status
From:       Christian Heinrich <christian.heinrich () cmlh ! id ! au>
Date:       2014-06-09 22:10:16

Josh,

I see your still hurt that I refused your offer to reinstate my
membership and have i.e.
http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-board/2014-February/013107.html
and consequently run back to Dinis Cruz.

I have no desire to become a member of OWASP and neither would I want
to be a member of an organisation that would seek me as a member.

As far as I am concerned, if the OWASP Board is going to hold
inquiries then those inquiries should address the root cause, i.e.
Chris Gatford, and not the contributing factors i.e. the OWASP Google
Hacking Project.

I look forward to the proposed involvement of Martin Knobloch and
finally bring closure to this issue.

Regards,
Christian Heinrich

http://cmlh.id.au/contact