List:       owasp-testing
Subject:    Re: [Owasp-testing] [Owasp-leaders] Unsubscribe
From:       Neil Smithline <neil.smithline () owasp ! org>
Date:       2014-06-09 17:08:53

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Select the correct list and follow the unsubscribe directions at the bottom
of the page.

Neil Smithline
408-634-5764
http://www.neilsmithline.com

On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 1:03 PM, <beth.ritter-guth@ucc.edu> wrote:

> I need this, as well.  I would like my email to only go to my OWASP
> account.

[Attachment #5 (text/html)]

&quot;Mailing Lists&quot; in the left-hand column. Select the correct list and follow \
the unsubscribe directions at the bottom of the page.</div>

Smithline<br>408-634-5764<br><a href="http://www.neilsmithline.com/" \
class="gmail_quote">On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 1:03 PM,  <span dir="ltr">&lt;<a \
href="mailto:beth.ritter-guth@ucc.edu" \
solid;padding-left:1ex">

I need this, as well.   I would like my email to only go to my OWASP account.<br>
-----Original Message-----<br>