List:       owasp-testing
Subject:    Re: [Owasp-testing] Completion of Appendix C: Fuzz Vectors
From:       Eoin <eoinkeary () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-11-21 9:28:01

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi how are we all on this fine winter morning?
I added the Fuzz vectors some time ago to assist the Webscarab fuzzer.
One can cut and paste the vectors defined on that page and use in the
webscarab fuzzer.

I personally dont see any point in defining each vector, and saying what it
is or does. There are other resources in the guide to define responses such
as error codes etc.

I would prefer if the fuzz vector section is touched that a new page be
added so one can still "cut and Paste" the list into a test file to use with
webscarab et al.

cheers,
Eoin

On 20/11/06, Subere@unconvention.org <Subere@unconvention.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to assist in the completion of appendix C involving fuzz
> vectors.
>
> Based on the categorisation of JBroFuzz Generators (recently an OWASP
> project
> under alpha) I would like to provide a similar breakdown of categories and
> perhaps include one or two that I feel should be included.
>
> Naturally, all feedback is more than welcome and I am attempting to get a
> similar discussion going for the jbrofuzz mailing list.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Subere.

Eoin Keary OWASP - Ireland
http://www.owasp.org/local/ireland.html