List:       owasp-testing
Subject:    [Owasp-testing] Reviewing sections
From:       Eoin <eoinkeary () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-11-15 9:53:44

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi there,
Just a suggestion, once one is finished reviewing a section can they update
the review panel page.
Can you also look at a previously reviewed section, reviewed by another
person and scan over the comments.

A key part of the review process is to action issues discovered.
We need to action the comments so if you have the time can you look at the
comments and maybe suggest solutions or even action them yourself.

thanks,
Eoin

--
Eoin Keary OWASP - Ireland