List:       owasp-testing
Subject:    Re: [Owasp-testing] Brief Summaries...
From:       "Matteo G.P. Flora" <mf () matteoflora ! com>
Date:       2006-11-07 9:34:38

On 11/7/06, Eoin <eoinkeary@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Good Job. Make sure the "In Brief" is not a repeat of the description
> paragraph so we are not repeating ourselves.

I'm trying very hard to di it, but normally a little grade of
"similarity" is obvious and should be expected...

My aim is to provide a sort of "flash card" that a user can quickly
look at, maybe just parsing quickly the different test...

Comments are always welcome....

M.

--
Matteo G.P. Flora | mf@matteoflora.com | www.MatteoFlora.com
Pres. Milano AIP-ITCS #2657 | IEEE CS Member #80409490 | WOT Notary