List:       owasp-testing
Subject:    Re: [Owasp-testing] WARNING: Dummies & Managers Ahead (aka my 2
From:       "Matteo Meucci" <matteo.meucci () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-10-18 22:58:49

Perfect...
ok,our world is open and democratic...so, I count more guys that are
pro the Matteo Flora idea. So we can add a very short "Summary" in
which we describe in "natural
language" what we want to do (very very short summary).

If we take a look at the table of Contents:
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Testing_Guide_v2_Table_of_Contents
I think we have set up a great team...thanks all!

Now I suggest to begin using the power of Wiki and begin writing the paragraphs,
sharing our experiences directly on our portal....5th November is not
so far...:)
I remember all to be pragmatic and explain by examples. May be in this
period of time is useful to discuss what to write in every single
paragraph if someone has some doubts.

Thanks,
Mat

Matteo Meucci