List:       owasp-guide
Subject:    [OWASP-GUIDE] Edits checked in, ajax chapter in
From:       Andrew van der Stock <vanderaj () greebo ! net>
Date:       2006-03-10 6:58:39

Hi there,

I've checked in my current CVS state. It's certainly not as finished
as I'd like to see right now, primarily due to work load issues.

Those of you who agreed to edit chapters and supply them - if you
have them, please supply them now and I'll do what I can (it's a long
weekend here).

The Ajax chapter is incomplete - I have some research to add as soon
as I've told some Ajax vendors about vulnerabilities I've discovered.
I think you'll get the picture of where it's heading. Also the
example will be slightly reworked to be more obvious.

thanks,
Andrew