List:       owasp-dotnet
Subject:    [Owasp-dotnet] Code Review Guidance for .NET
From:       dinis cruz <dinis.cruz () owasp ! org>
Date:       2010-07-30 2:42:48

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Is there a place that consolidates all .NET Guidance that we currently have
at OWASP, namely the Code Review parts

A google search for OWASP Code Review
.NET<http://www.google.co.uk/search?aq=f&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=owasp+code+review+.NET>
doesn't
help, and although I can see examples of .NET Guidance inside the Code
Review Guide (for example Reviewing Code for Cross-site
scripting<http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Reviewing_Code_for_Cross-site_scripting>)
 the table of contents of the Code
Review Guide<http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Code_Review_Guide_Table_of_Contents>
doesn't