List:       owasp-dotnet
Subject:    [Owasp-dotnet] OpenID 2.0 for .NET
From:       "Mark Roxberry" <mark.roxberry () owasp ! org>
Date:       2008-05-18 7:38:50

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Anyone using OpenID in a .NET Web app?  There's an open source project at
Google Code <http://code.google.com/p/dotnetopenid/> for .NET OpenID
support, API and ASP.NET controls.  It looks like CommunityServer is using
it.  And it appears that it can work with Mono in Linux.  It is alot further
along then other projects that I looked at a while back.

Also, I just noticed Blogger sites can now be used as OpenIDs.  So Google
and Yahoo are OpenID providers.