List:       owasp-dotnet
Subject:    [Owasp-dotnet] The www.owasp.net move from DNN into CS has started
From:       Dinis Cruz <dinis () ddplus ! net>
Date:       2005-10-17 4:05:36

Hello, As you can see in http://www.owasp.net we have started the move
from DotNetNuke (DNN) into Community Server (CS).

Mike de Libero (mike@mde-dev.com) is leading this project, and we need
Help!, so contact him if you have some cycles to spare

In case you have already used CommunityServer here are some questions:

    - Is there a content management system that we can use to edit pages
and customize the look and feel? (we want www.owasp.net to have the same
branding as the main www.owasp.org website)
    - Is there an easy way to migrate user accounts from DNN into CS?
    - Are there any security issues that we should be aware of? (i.e.
known security vulnerabilities) We have installed the latest version

The main to-do list at the moment is:

    - Brand the new website with the main www.owasp.org look and feel
(just like the previous version of owasp.net was)
    - Brand the Blog's and Forum's pages with the same look and feel
    - Convert the user accounts from the old owasp.net DNN website into CS
    - Configure CS so that all Blog Entires and Forum posts are emailed
to the owasp-dotnet mailing list
    - Create pages for all current projects, upload all files and post
all written articles (we will probably use a Wiki for this)
    - Plan and execute a security audit to Community Server
    - Publish to the rest of the Owasp community that we have available
for their use: Blogs, Forums and Wikis
    - Write and publish a press release about the new website

Any volunteers?

Best regards

Dinis Cruz
.Net Security Consultant