List:       outages-discussion
Subject:    Re: [Outages-discussion] Dedipath hosting shutting down
From:       Paul M - outages via Outages-discussion <outages-discussion () outages ! org>
Date:       2023-09-04 15:58:52

email just now

We are deeply saddened to have to close DediPath. We've cherished the
opportunity to serve you throughout the years, and it's been an
incredible journey.
Unfortunately, we have encountered financial difficulties due to the
impact of the pandemic and a challenging economic environment. We
explored various options to keep Dedipath running, including selling
the company while trying to work with vendors to avoid shutoff.
However, we received suspension notices from two vendors before
finding a solution. We understand this short notice is disappointing,
and we apologize for any inconvenience. We were able to work with the
vendors to allow more time for Dedipath customers to retrieve your
data and make alternative arrangements.
It is a sad moment for us, as we say goodbye to Dedipath in this
unexpected way. We appreciate your support and trust throughout the
years and are grateful for the opportunity to have served you.
To contact Flexential, please reach out to: john.kirkland@flexential.com