List:       outages-discussion
Subject:    Re: [Outages-discussion] [outages] Possible Frontier outage in Southern California
From:       Jay Hennigan via Outages-discussion <outages-discussion () outages ! org>
Date:       2022-11-22 23:56:42

On 11/22/22 15:11, Chapman, Brad (NBCUniversal) wrote:
> I am a Frontier customer in the San Gabriel Valley, and not currently experiencing \
> any issues.  The leased line must originate in downtown Los Angeles and head \
> northwest.

Yep, agreed. Maybe not downtown LA specifically as we're seeing issues
in Oxnard/Camarillo as well.

We're based in Santa Barbara and the NNI at our POP has a bunch of tail
circuits in the Ventura/SFV/LA area that went down simultaneously while
other local ones stayed up.

Probably not all that widespread. It looks like Lumen may be in the mix
as well. I suspect it's only an issue for some circuits traversing the
Ventura/Santa Barbara county line (which happens to be a LATA boundary).

Still not fixed.

--
Jay Hennigan - jay@west.net
Network Engineering - CCIE #7880