List:       outages-discussion
Subject:    [Outages-discussion] Lumen/CenturyLink outages in Oregon?
From:       Kameron Gasso - Lists <kameron-lists () gasso ! org>
Date:       2021-01-19 20:25:29

Anyone else experiencing Lumen/CenturyLink outages in Oregon?

We had a 10gig Wave/WDM circuit in the Portland area drop today at 10:45 AM PST, and \
simultaneously started receiving reports from employees at the other end of the state \
having ADSL connectivity problems.

Opened a ticket, and after >60 minutes of this circuit being down hard, we were told \
it would be another 1-2 hours before we get any form of update...

-Kameron