List:       outages-discussion
Subject:    Re: [Outages-discussion] [DNSSEC failure] readthedocs.io
From:       Tony Finch <dot () dotat ! at>
Date:       2017-07-03 12:43:11

Mark Felder <feld@feld.me> wrote:

> Couldn't get to python docs at work this morning, but worked from home
> where I have DNSSEC disabled for sanity reasons.

Looking at http://dnsviz.net/d/readthedocs.io and going back following the
"previous analysis" links, I can't see any sign that they have deployed
DNSSEC or any indication that it failed recently.

Tony.
--
f.anthony.n.finch  <dot@dotat.at>  http://dotat.at/  -  I xn--zr8h punycode
Southwest Forties, Cromarty, Forth, Tyne, Dogger: Westerly or northwesterly 5