List:       outages-discussion
Subject:    [Outages-discussion] HE issue in Romania and or Bulgaria
From:       Dovid Bender <dovid () telecurve ! com>
Date:       2015-07-05 14:47:39

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

We have clients in Romania and Bulgaria that twice in the last week had
issues reaching us via HE. For both customers the traffic died on the first
or second hop in HE's network. HE is not giving much information but from
reading between the lines they seem to be having a problem that they are
working on. Does anyone have any more info on this?

Regards,

Dovid