List:       outages-discussion
Subject:    Re: [Outages-discussion] Centurylink Arizona fiber cut
From:       Bill Wichers <billw () waveform ! net>
Date:       2015-03-14 0:31:38

Just a thought, but if they were embellishing the truth you could conceivably \
"inspect" the fiber "mile by mile" by carefully looking at an OTDR trace. In that \
case the "mile by mile" claim would technically be truthful, but no one would have \
actually been out walking/driving along he route.

Yeah, this is a bit of an oddball way to look at things, but I thought I'd throw it \
out there for thoughts.

-Bill

Sent from my iPhone