List:       outages-discussion
Subject:    [Outages-discussion] Sprint issues
From:       Dovid Bender <dovid () telecurve ! com>
Date:       2015-02-11 19:56:57

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

We got this from one of our voice up-streams just now when we had voice
quality issues to Sprint Mobile.

Ee did locate this call example and we do see very poor RTP from the term
carrier. The term number is a Sprint wireless number and we hand the call
off directly to Sprint. This issue is related to a network issue Sprint is
having in New York and they are working on getting corrected.
We will update you as soon as possible.