List:       outages-discussion
Subject:    Re: [Outages-discussion] Comcast Issues from 12/19
From:       Blake Pfankuch <bpfankuch () cpgreeley ! com>
Date:       2011-12-20 15:47:42

Have not either, however we have had reports from several customers this morning that \
they are still having issues with data and PRI services.

Blake Pfankuch
Connecting Point of Greeley
Network Engineer
(970) 356-7224 main
bpfankuch@cpgreeley.com

Cisco, Microsoft, Adtran and VMware Certification Information available upon request.