List:       outages-discussion
Subject:    Re: [Outages-discussion] Anyone see something happening on XO?
From:       Ryan Rawdon <ryan () u13 ! net>
Date:       2009-06-26 20:20:18

 From my Road Runner connection in Albany, NY I lost all contact with my
colo machines in an XO facility at 140 S. Dearborn in Chicago.  From the
colo in Chicago I still had connectivity to a HE facility in Freemont
and various other places.  The outage lasted around 15 minutes, the
exact same time frame that others have mentioned here.

My latencies along certain paths are still higher than before this
event, so I think a different path may be in use for some traffic right now.