List:       outages
Subject:    Re: [outages] 11 North Pearle, Albany, NY - Power issue
From:       Frank Bulk via Outages <outages () outages ! org>
Date:       2015-08-21 22:27:15

No generator there?

Frank

-----Original Message-----
From: Outages [mailto:outages-bounces@outages.org] On Behalf Of Michael T. Voity via \
                Outages
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2015 4:46 PM
To: Jason Lixfeld <jason@lixfeld.ca>; outages@outages.org

FirstLight,  one of our carriers,  is in a couple of floors at  11NP
reported this to me at 1705 -

The Albany office experienced a power outage due to an issue National grid is having.
National Grids estimate of restoration is Aug.22 at 8am. FirstLight is currently \
working to restore services as quickly as they can.  I do not have an official \
Firstlight ETR at this time.

-FYI

-Mike

Michael T. Voity