List:       outages
Subject:    [outages] TW Telecom Issues affecting FL?
From:       "L.T.  Easterly" <corqpub () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-04-06 14:18:41

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hey all -

Just passing along and I have no technical specifics, but one of our remote
network enginneers is reporting WAN issues that seem isolated to TWTelecom
Orlando, per their TWTC network reps: "2 DS3's down in the Orlando area."

We we've been experiencing increasing packet loss from/to WAN and company's
Florida office here over the last hour.

No ETR as of yet.