List:       otr-dev
Subject:    [OTR-dev] OTR, python and emesene plugin
From:       "fredrik normann" <fredrik.normann.junk () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-03-06 0:31:59

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hey,

I'm trying to make a otr plugin for the msn clone, http://emesene.org. I
found some code on the forum of emesene that maybe could be of use, but I'm
not sure how up-to-date it's and it's a bit hard for me to port the c-code
of the pidgin plugin over to python...

I may  be taking a bit too much water over my head, but isn't that the way
you learn to swim? :) Any inputs or help on how to proceed would be nice.

-fredrik-normann-