List:       osst-users
Subject:    [Osst-users] Do you need investment?
From:       "Direct Capital Investment Ltd" <qdsskj () acgvip ! com>
Date:       2021-06-06 21:20:58

Greetings,

Thank you for your time. we were informed of your company interest to seek out investment/Project

funding. We wish to bring to your attention the activities of Direct Capital Investment Ltd with the

aim of creating a platform for possible mutual profitable collaboration between Direct Capital

Investment Ltd and your organisation through project development in viable sectors.

Direct Capital Investment Ltd a leading national entity which provides development aid to Corporations,

Entrepreneurs, and Investors in the form of Investment Funds and administering grants on behalf of our

investors.

I have earned the confidence of most our high net-worth clients. I presently have two clients and have

funds to give out for investment. If you have fund management abilities, credible projects in need of

loan or existing businesses that require expansion, we would be delighted to work with you.

If you are interested, please reply for more details.

Warm Regards.
Peter Rutherford
Investment Manager
Direct Capital Investment Ltd