List:       osst-users
Subject:    [Osst-users] Security Alert. osst-users@lists.sourceforge.net was compromised. Password must be chan
From:       osst-users--- via Osst-users <osst-users () lists ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2018-12-03 7:04:28

Hello!

I have very bad news for you.
09/08/2018 - on this day I hacked your OS and got full access to your account \
osst-users@lists.sourceforge.net

So, you can change the password, yes... But my malware intercepts it every time.

How I made it:
In the software of the router, through which you went online, was a vulnerability.
I just hacked this router and placed my malicious code on it.
When you went online, my trojan was installed on the OS of your device.

After that, I made a full dump of your disk (I have all your address book, history of \
viewing sites, all files, phone numbers and addresses of all your contacts).

A month ago, I wanted to lock your device and ask for a not big amount of btc to \
unlock. But I looked at the sites that you regularly visit, and I was shocked by what \
I saw!!! I'm talk you about sites for adults.

I want to say - you are a BIG pervert. Your fantasy is shifted far away from the \
normal course!

And I got an idea....
I made a screenshot of the adult sites where you have fun (do you understand what it \
is about, huh?). After that, I made a screenshot of your joys (using the camera of \
your device) and glued them together. Turned out amazing! You are so spectacular!

I'm know that you would not like to show these screenshots to your friends, relatives \
or colleagues. I think $735 is a very, very small amount for my silence.
Besides, I have been spying on you for so long, having spent a lot of time!

Pay ONLY in Bitcoins!
My BTC wallet: 182PJESsEWbuJ8PEgfM58p64jbok3i1gNU

You do not know how to use bitcoins?
Enter a query in any search engine: "how to replenish btc wallet".
It's extremely easy

For this payment I give you two days (48 hours).
As soon as this letter is opened, the timer will work.

After payment, my virus and dirty screenshots with your enjoys will be self-destruct \
automatically. If I do not receive from you the specified amount, then your device \
will be locked, and all your contacts will receive a screenshots with your "enjoys".

I hope you understand your situation.
- Do not try to find and destroy my virus! (All your data, files and screenshots is \
                already uploaded to a remote server)
- Do not try to contact me (this is not feasible, I sent you an email from your \
                account)
- Various security services will not help you; formatting a disk or destroying a \
device will not help, since your data is already on a remote server.

P.S. You are not my single victim. so, I guarantee you that I will not disturb you \
again after payment!  This is the word of honor hacker

I also ask you to regularly update your antiviruses in the future. This way you will \
no longer fall into a similar situation.

Do not hold evil! I just do my job.
Good luck.