List:       osst-users
Subject:    [Osst-users] Don't let the recession eat your business. Advertise
From:       "Gilberto Y Horner" <Mccann_Randall () asapmotors ! com>
Date:       2009-11-21 21:34:23

Here are some of the USA contact databases we have for sale:
Each list has many different fields including phone, fax, postal address,
email and much more. I can give you any 3 of the list below for $299.00

Here are some of the USA contact databases we have for sale:
Physicians
Chiropractors
Alternative Medicine
Dentists