List:       osst-users
Subject:    [Osst-users] Re: Osst-users digest, Vol 1 #32 - 3 msgs
From:       peter grotz <pegr () gmx ! net>
Date:       2004-12-31 11:24:58

Hi all,

first thanks for your answers.
I´m using SuSE 9.2 with kernel 2.6.8.10(updated SuSE-kernel). Changing
of tapes does result in any change.
I installed the drive in a winXP-machine and the hangup occurs too. Then
after reinstalling the 1.09 firmware now full backups of 2-3Gig are
successfull unde winXP. I wanna try it now under linux again....

-Peter