List:       ossec-list
Subject:    [ossec-list] eject usb storage
From:       Andrea Garbeglio <garbeglio.andrea () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-10-13 16:47:10

Dear all,

I have implemet the alert on my windows agent that someone connect a new usbstor \
device the agent will send me a notification.

Now I have a couple of question that in my case doesn't work.
1. there is a way to set an alert each time someone connect a usbstor also if is \
already in the windows register? 2. there is a way "active action" that the agent \
eject automaticaly a usb stick when is connect indipendent if is already in the \
registry or a newone?

Thanks for the support?

Andrea

--