List:       ossec-list
Subject:    [ossec-list] Ossec on xenserver host
From:       Open Space <openaspace () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-06-29 22:59:06

Hello,
Anyone know if is secure and if works to run ossec within the XenServer host to \
receive notifications and for the active iptables response?

I have a xen server host directly exposed with the public network within an isp that \
give only servers with one Ethernet card and I need to install some allert system \
like ossec, but the os is optimized for the virtualization and don't know if is \
secure to install the ossec server.

Any help is appreciated.
Best regards.

--