List:       ossec-list
Subject:    [ossec-list] Install ossec-wui-0.8 on Mac OS X Server 10.6.8
From:       Marc Herman <marc.herman () artefact ! be>
Date:       2015-06-29 21:49:46

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

The readme file says to install ossec-wui-0.8 in /var/www/htdocs/ but that
directory is not to be found in Mac OS X Server 10.6.8.
What directory do I then use?
(ossec-hids-2.8.2 did install just fine.)

Also, at installation I followed a tutorial which at the end stated to
"import keys to the server".
I did not find a way to do that, so I continued and everything seems to
work.
Should I still do that, and if so, how?

--

---