List:       ossec-list
Subject:    Re: [ossec-list] Re: ossec agent on windows 2008R2 x64
From:       Daniil Svetlov <svetlov.daniil () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-06-26 20:04:48

Oleg, hello!

Ossec agent for windows creates file ossec.log in c:\program files\OSSEC\.

Try to open it. Also it can have problems with file permissions.
I recommend first of all remove current agent, then install agent 2.7.1,
enter key and try to run. If it runs properly, then make in-place upgrade
to 2.8.0.

пт, 26 июня 2015 г. в 0:22, SoulAuctioneer <awiddersheim@hotmail.com>:

> You can try running the agent from the command line. Anything in the event
> log? Outside of that, without any more troubleshooting data, there isn't a
> whole lot of guidance I can give.
>
> --
>
> ---

С уважением, Светлов Даниил.