List:       ossec-list
Subject:    [ossec-list] Re: ossec con in europe?!
From:       rockandsnap () gmail ! com
Date:       2013-10-25 6:31:28

wonderful, thanks for your positive feedback Jb Cheng! :)
i'd be most interested, is there any way to spread the news?
i haven't checked IRC yet, are there many europeans hanging out there?
maybe this question can also be posted on the OSSEC website or through
Daniel's blog?
what other major conferences do you have in mind?

kind regards,
theresa

--

---