List:       ossec-list
Subject:    Re: [ossec-list] how to remove the iptables deny rules from ossec
From:       Joe Gedeon <joe.gedeon () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-07-27 11:31:38

If you are using centralized configs anything for remote management,
It would be better to increase the level that the deny rules trigger
to something that you won't hit, like a level of 20.  If you didable
active response you can no longer remotely restart the ossec agent
from the ossec server when it needs to reload a new OSSEC shared
agent.conf file.

--
Registered Linux User # 379282