List:       ossec-list
Subject:    [ossec-list] Standard config file for OSSEC pci compliance?
From:       ant's <t-aravinth () juspay ! in>
Date:       2012-07-26 7:55:39

I'm very new to OSSEC. I have set up server and agent, and everything is
working as expected. I'm just using the config file that came up during the
installation of ossec.

I wish to know are there any standard config files available for ossec,
such that it satisfies Pci compliance?

Thanks in adavance.