List:       ossec-list
Subject:    [ossec-list] Re: Email options
From:       Daniel Cid <daniel.cid () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-01-23 16:16:42

Hi Matt,

Currently you can't do that. The idea is that the global email is the one of the
main ossec admin and it should get all the alerts. The granular option
allows you
send some of these emails to additional addresses.

What you can do is to set the main address to a null account or to one that
no one really uses and configure the granular option for the others...

Thanks,

--
Daniel B. Cid
dcid ( at ) ossec.net