List:       ossec-list
Subject:    [ossec-list] RE : [ossec-list] Re: No alerts with Syscheck ?
From:       "Fred" <sfred92 () free ! fr>
Date:       2006-12-21 14:16:40

Hello Daniel,
Hello everybody,

Much sorry for delay too, but I've been very busy these last weeks. And
thank you for your reply.

So, to answer your questions:

	- OSSEC version is currently. I'm going to upgrade to 0.9-3 today.
	- OS machines on which OSSEC is installed: AIX 5.2, Linux Red Hat
Enterprise 3, Linux RHE 4
	- directory "/var/ossec/queue/syscheck/" on server is empty !

On one OSSEC Agent, I put during one month following parameters:

	- syscheck.debug=2
	- agent.debug=1

And there is absolutly nothing in logs regarding syscheck or agent
failures...??

Well, I'm going to upgrade all agents and server, and keep you posted.
Meanwhile, if someone had an idea, that would be cool !!

Other thing that can help: there are 14 agents installed, and none of these
14 agents report something on syscheck. So, 2 solutions:

	- either problem come from OSSEC Server
	- or problem come from OSSEC Agents, because I repeat same error on
the 14 installations. But which error then ?

Thanks very much.

Fred