List:       ossec-list
Subject:    [ossec-list] Re: ossec v0.9 BETA available.
From:       Forrest Aldrich <forrie () forrie ! com>
Date:       2006-07-21 20:00:50

Ah, okay - my configuration is slightly different here.

Here's what I have going:

Firewall/gw
    mail/www

My gw machines is running PF, my mail/www machine (which is redirected,
via PF, for the time being) is running nothing (though it's active).

I presumed in this config that my "server" would be the internal
machine, since a lot of my activity takes place there.  And the "agent"
would be the firewall.

But perhaps that's backwards ;-)

Forrest