List:       ossec-list
Subject:    [Ossec-list] FIFO files and Agent/Server updates
From:       daniel.cid () gmail ! com (Daniel Cid)
Date:       2006-05-23 14:26:33

Hi Fred,

What are the names used on your apache logs? Ossec supports the specification
of dates in the localfile option.

For example, if you log is /var/log/www/apache_year_month_day.log
(for today being /var/log/www/apache_2006_May_22.log), the localfile
option would be:

<localfile>/var/log/www/apache_%y_%m_%d.log</localfile>

For other options, look at the strftime manual:
http://www.die.net/doc/linux/man/man3/strftime.3.html

Hope it helps. If not, we will need to do some changes to support
FIFO...

Thanks,

--
Daniel B. Cid